Thursday, March 6, 2014

Elephant Yellow & Grey Nursery

I'm gonna be an Aunt again!!!! Baby Jax or Cruz or ??? will be joining the family sometime end of June 2014. The cousins are stoked to have a another baby boy in the family.

This of course gave me every reason to help my sister design her nursery for the little one. She wanted Elephants with some trendy yellow and Grey.

What I love about this Nursery is that it has some of the funnest trends of fabric while still maintaining a sweet baby feel.

I picked up a Crib not to long ago and will be revamping it with Junk Chic Paint low VOC of course and distressing for a little chic action.

Excited my nephew will have a Be Junk Chic nursery:)  Stay tuned for Crib Makeover.

Get Inspired!!!






Sources: 
Dresser-Babies R Us
Bedding-Walmart
Art-Etsy
Pillows-Etsy
Crib-Be Junk Chic

             


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code